Fund the future - site banner : This link opens in a new window

Covid-19 (coronavirus):
Find UCU Covid-19 information here

Have you voted?
Click for information on current elections

Get in touch

If you need UCU advice or support for a work issue, you can contact your local rep or regional official directly.

If you have your membership number and we have an up-to-date email address you can make the following changes to your membership information online at personal details • contact information • subscription band • new bank details • workplace information • employment information.

Otherwise please use the form below and your message will be forwarded as appropriate.